Would be good if manager can add sick days into the system to track sick days taken which are only seen by manager and employee who’s sick days they are.
Export report like Leave Log to CSV or XLS.
WP-HR has the feature of assigning leave entitlements on a per-employee basis. This assignment has to be done by a manager. In our company, the employee is supposed to request this entitlement from his/her manager; it would be great if this could be done through WP-HR.
# Example behaviour
– All employees have a Leave type of “Rest days”, at 0 entitlement (no days available for all employees).
– On the employee font-end, there is a new button “Request leave entitlement” in the actions box; this is just a form with how many days and reason for request.
– The employee’s line manager receives a notification with the details of the request from the employees.
– Ideally, in the body of the e-mail there is a link to the “new leave assignment” edit page, with all the details filled-in (employee, number of days, reason…); the manager only needs to approve.
– The employee receives a notification that his/her entitlement of days has been increased by the amount requested.
# Use case
In our Company, some employees work on some weekends. When they do, they are assigned some leave days that they can use on regular work days. These are assigned on a per-employee basis, and have to be requested by the employee to his/her manager.
in Employee list view i ant to see 1st column as Employee ID Number. Please inform how can i do it.
It would be great if you can develop additionall to month, week and day a new view for the whole year. This would be perfect and help a lot of your users.
Hi there, I know this is a common request, but please allow me to reiterate the need. It would be great to have half-day leave capability, with a sub-selection of AM or PM (ie. ability to take Friday afternoon off). This would then deduct only a half day of allotment from the employee’s remaining count. The hourly feature is okay, but still deducts a full day. Thank you!
Apologies if this functionality already exists. Can you add the ability to assign carried over or ad-hoc holiday entitlements to an employee?
At the moment the Leave Management module allows admins to set up holiday dates – such as Christmas. However, these are universal and apply to all employees regardless of location. The feature would allow multiple holiday calendar to be created linked to location so that different sets of holiday dates can be created according to national requirements.
Currently leave requests are for whole days – add feature to allow requests for half day or less.
The WP-HR Manager dashboard (overview) page includes elements like the checkin / check out widgert, employee birthdays, announcements, leave calendar etc. This feature would enable users to switch visability of each element on and off.