Translating WP-HR Manager is similar to any other WordPress plugin. At the moment, we suggest you use the Poedit, qTranslate or WPML string (text) translation plugins to translate the plugin.
Translate WP ERP Offline
You can translate the plugin using the free Poedit Software. This free plugin makes translation simple:
- Download WP-HR Manager plugin files.
- Install Poedit or any other WordPress plugin translating tool you feel comfortable with.
- Unzip the plugin file. The translation file is located inside “/wphr-manager/i18n/languages/”. Open the wphr-manager.pot file in the editor.
- Create a translation file for your desired language and start translating.
- When saving the file, please follow the WordPress naming format. For example, for a french version you would create two files named “wphr-manager
-fr_fr.po"(To find out more about your language code go to https://translate.wordpress.org/ ).
- Place the translated files in the
/wp-content/plugins/wphr-manager/i18n/languagesfolder or the
- If you have changed your site language from WordPress settings and placed the language file in the appropriate location. Then you are done. Now just refresh any of the page and the translations will start working.
Translate Online – not yet available
WordPress.org allows all the plugins on their repository to be translated online. You can translate ours from here:
After you complete the translation, you can wait a couple of days to allow your localization team to approve them. Or you can contact them to approve right away. We, the plugin authors are not allowed to approve the translations. So you can find the contact information of a translation administrator for your language from here https://make.wordpress.org/polyglots/teams/
Please also Send the Files to Us
If you have already translated the plugin to your language, feel free to send the files to us at email@example.com and we will include them with our next release.