WP-HR has the feature of assigning leave entitlements on a per-employee basis. This assignment has to be done by a manager. In our company, the employee is supposed to request this entitlement from his/her manager; it would be great if this could be done through WP-HR.
# Example behaviour
– All employees have a Leave type of “Rest days”, at 0 entitlement (no days available for all employees).
– On the employee font-end, there is a new button “Request leave entitlement” in the actions box; this is just a form with how many days and reason for request.
– The employee’s line manager receives a notification with the details of the request from the employees.
– Ideally, in the body of the e-mail there is a link to the “new leave assignment” edit page, with all the details filled-in (employee, number of days, reason…); the manager only needs to approve.
– The employee receives a notification that his/her entitlement of days has been increased by the amount requested.
# Use case
In our Company, some employees work on some weekends. When they do, they are assigned some leave days that they can use on regular work days. These are assigned on a per-employee basis, and have to be requested by the employee to his/her manager.